Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, these are the ramblings and musings of an (upper) middle aged biker and if you enjoy braais, (barbeques) beers and motorbikes then hopefully you will enjoy what Janet and I do; we do lots of braais, we drink lots of beer and we tour South Africa on our motorbike, which at the moment is a BMW R1200RT. Join us, read about what we do and please leave us your comments.



Tuesday, December 4, 2018

SA Blog Awards

Greetings friends, as you can see by the button on the right there I have been invited to take part in the SA Blog Awards for 2018, I entered in two closely related topics; food and travel - there was no category specific to biking.

So what I need from the few of you who actually read this blog is a vote should you feel so inclined. Click on the button and you will be directed to the voting site where you can vote once only on either or both of those categories, thank you in advance.

Our world famous "Book Club" is meeting again this afternoon for some more serious and in-depth discussion and a bit of a ride so I will let you know all about that later.

No comments: