Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, these are the ramblings and musings of an (upper) middle aged biker and if you enjoy braais, (barbeques) beers and motorbikes then hopefully you will enjoy what Janet and I do; we do lots of braais, we drink lots of beer and we tour South Africa on our motorbike, which at the moment is a BMW R1200RT. Join us, read about what we do and please leave us your comments.



Sunday, August 27, 2017

Brandy's birthday

I've just got back from the Polar Bear run and will write about that shortly but I just wanted to wish my friend Brandy a very happy birthday, all the very best and as promised I got a whole bunch of bikers to raise a glass in your honour yesterday evening;
My good friend Brandy lives in Oregon and for a long time, many years, has been a regular reader and contributor of my blog, thank you Brandy and I hope that this year will be wonderful and one of many more to come. We were in a small hotel in a little town called Porterville in the western Cape at around 18h00 on Saturday 26th August.

1 comment:

Trobairitz said...

How very awesome. Thank you so much, you made me smile my friend. Cheers.