Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, these are the ramblings and musings of an (upper) middle aged biker and if you enjoy braais, (barbeques) beers and motorbikes then hopefully you will enjoy what Janet and I do; we do lots of braais, we drink lots of beer and we tour South Africa on our motorbike, which at the moment is a BMW R1200RT. Join us, read about what we do and please leave us your comments.



Tuesday, November 13, 2012

"Beneath" by Simon Wood

I know this has nothing at all to do with braais, beers or bikes but I thought "Hell man, this is my blog", there are over 31,000 readers out there from 161 countries and I applaud you, I really do, for sticking with me since I started this in 2008 and so I thought I would use this platform to promote something that is really close to my heart;
 This is my son with his debut novel which has just been published, check it out, buy it, read it and give me your comments - Come on, really do you blame me for using my blog to give my son's book a bit of free publicity? He is really close to my heart.

2 comments:

BeemerGirl said...

Yay! If you have the platform, use it. :)

I enjoy reading books from people I "know". I'll see if I can get my hands on it over here. Thanks for sharing!

the rider said...

Thank you Lori I really appreciate that, I would love to get your thoughts or feedback if you do get a copy.