Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, these are the ramblings and musings of an (upper) middle aged biker and if you enjoy braais, (barbeques) beers and motorbikes then hopefully you will enjoy what Janet and I do; we do lots of braais, we drink lots of beer and we tour South Africa on our motorbike, which at the moment is a BMW R1200RT. Join us, read about what we do and please leave us your comments.



Monday, September 8, 2008

Rants and Raves

I've been checking out other blogspots and I'm having trouble finding anything interesting! I have decided that I am going to work on this one more often and try and get more people to read it. Things that I will cover in my rantings;
*idiots who drive at night and wait until they have topped the rise and blinded you before they dip their lights.
*idiots who travel at 38,7kmh in a 60kmh zone.
*idiots who travel at 100kmh in a 120kmh zone and who refuse to move aside for you.
*idiots who wear hats (not caps) while they are driving.
*idiots who think that they can keep up with a biker on the open road.
*idiots who stop for a refreshment break and drink tea or coffee.
*idiots.
Things that I will cover in my raves;
*
Ok I will have to give that one some thought, most of my raves are about how cool it is to ride a motorbike but if you have been reading my blog you will know how I feel.
I will make a list of important things to do;
* get an aftermarket exhaust fitted, this will have two main advantages; improve performance and fuel consumption but more important it will improve the sound!
*get a tattoo, it is high time that I did this and I have been very close because most of the rallys and day jols have a tattoo caravan on site but they are so busy that it is difficult to get in and they only take cash, I then have to work out how much cash must be retained for beer.
*
Ok I will have to give that some thought, I already have a cool pair of boots and a cool pair of sunglasses so we're pretty much covered there.
Anyway keep reading this blog and pass the word around.

No comments: