Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, these are the ramblings and musings of an (upper) middle aged biker and if you enjoy braais, (barbeques) beers and motorbikes then hopefully you will enjoy what Janet and I do; we do lots of braais, we drink lots of beer and we tour South Africa on our motorbike, which at the moment is a BMW R1200RT. Join us, read about what we do and please leave us your comments.



Thursday, April 27, 2017

Mohicans sleep over

I haven't posted anything for a while, we haven't been anywhere on the bike because it has just been too hot. This Saturday, however we will be heading out to Plaasmol on route 45 for the Mohicans jol.
This will be the second one, I missed the first one because I rode through to Margate in Kwa Zulu Natal for Africa Bike Week last year.
Hopefully there will be quite a bit of support from the Meeulanders for this, I will be leaving from Juffroeshoogte at 14h00 to head through. I am sure there will be good support from Capetown riders too, I will write it up with photos later - see you there!

No comments: