Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, these are the ramblings and musings of an (upper) middle aged biker and if you enjoy braais, (barbeques) beers and motorbikes then hopefully you will enjoy what Janet and I do; we do lots of braais, we drink lots of beer and we tour South Africa on our motorbike, which at the moment is a BMW R1200RT. Join us, read about what we do and please leave us your comments.



Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day of the Dead

My brother Paulo sent me this invitation via email, four of the Capetown clubs are getting together again to host the Day of the Dead;
This is a very worthy cause, unfortunately I will not be able to attend this one due to prior commitments but I urge Western Cape bikers to go along, have a jol and contribute to the families of fallen brothers.
I went last year and what a jol it was, I met up with lots of new and old friends, beer prices were reasonable, good food was on sale and rock music was blaring - in other words a typical biker party.
I wish the brothers a successful day and I wish you all safe riding, sorry I can't make it this year.

No comments: