Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, these are the ramblings and musings of an (upper) middle aged biker and if you enjoy braais, (barbeques) beers and motorbikes then hopefully you will enjoy what Janet and I do; we do lots of braais, we drink lots of beer and we tour South Africa on our motorbike, which at the moment is a BMW R1200RT. Join us, read about what we do and please leave us your comments.



Thursday, December 14, 2017

I'm leaving on a jet plane......

I fear that there will not be much added to this blog for at least the next three months, we are leaving for the UK this evening and will only be back in South Africa on 17th March next year. I might be able to write touristy stuff but due to the weather over there my missives will most likely be devoid of both braais and bikes, although beers will still be a feature you can be sure of that!
My buddy Craig is going to be looking after my bike for the time that we are away so I'll take it for a ride shortly just to say goodbye and to leave it at his house, man I'm going to miss my bike!
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a very merry Christmas and all of the very best for 2018, thanks for supporting me and reading my blog and please stay with me, I will be back!

1 comment:

Trobairitz said...

You may not have your bike but you will be on holiday and visiting family, so that is a good thing.

Merry Christmas to you and yours Andrew and the very best in 2018!