Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, these are the ramblings and musings of an (upper) middle aged biker and if you enjoy braais, (barbeques) beers and motorbikes then hopefully you will enjoy what Janet and I do; we do lots of braais, we drink lots of beer and we tour South Africa on our motorbike, which at the moment is a BMW R1200RT. Join us, read about what we do and please leave us your comments.



Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Christmas to all

As I sit here at my keyboard writing this I am on leave! I have a month's leave and my kids are arriving on Sunday and on Wednesday! I am so looking forward to seeing them all, my daughter and son in law and the grandsons arrive on Sunday and my son arrives on Wednesday, happy times indeed.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have been following and reading my blog, it is a very interesting hobby for me and I never thought it would develope the way it has; this morning I had 2341 readers from 81 countries! I am overwhelmed and I am humbled, thank you all and please stay with me.
I would like to wish all of you who celebrate Christmas a wonderful happy time with friends and family, to those readers who do not celebrate Christmas I wish you a happy weekend and all that you would wish for yourselves, peace and prosperity, love and happiness and good health and plenty of time on two wheels!
I know myself that 2010 is going to be a fantastic year, I am looking forward to it and all of the excitement and challenges that it brings and I sincerely wish a good year for all of you, keep the faith and stay positive and you can have whatever you can imagine.
Here's a picture of Santa taken when he was in New Zealand recently, a cool biker Santa on a toy run over there - just goes to show he's everywhere! Thanks for the photo BigH.
There will be plenty of braais and potjies taking place here over the next month so I will keep you posted - peace, love and happiness.

1 comment:

Canajun said...

Andrew - Merry Christmas to you and yours. Hope you have a great celebration and enjoy your leave.